Saturday, March 10, 2007


as a lot of you know yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of when my dad died. He did have a tiny bit of Jewish roots (and when I say timy I mean tinly lol) But he was very proud of that tiny portion and was always talking about Isreal and Jeruselem and all that. So Yesterday I went and got a memorial tattoo with my dads name in hebrew (I didn't want to get just his name lol) Anyway it hurt but I kept thinking about the meaning behind it the whole time. Anyway here is a pic of me going through the pain. I believe in this picture I was staring at a little happy face someone doodled on the wall. I kept singing dancing queen in my head - not sure why but whatever helps ya get through the pain lol


1 comment:

Stacey said...

Ouch! I couldn't imagine getting a tattoo!

Wow! Two years, eh?! They are never far from our thoughts though...