Saturday, March 24, 2007

**Ode To The Flu**

Tissues Tissues everywhere
not sure why I can blow no air

stuffed up nose and aching head
Why did I get out of bed

my body hurts and my nose is red
I think I wish that I were dead

I lay and cry and medicate
and all I can do is sleep and wait

Am I hungry or am I not?
All I know is that I am full of snot

I try to eat it's way too hard
I can't breathe at all
please someone send me a get well card


LOL I have been sick all week and just starting to feel better I have never slept so much in my life. I still feel blah and have no energy but at least I can function. Anyway I realized it has been a couple weeks since I wrote anything and that I have been really slacking with my blog so here i am!

from my perspective...tylenol flu night time is my friend

No comments: