Tuesday, December 12, 2006



I am not sure if anyone else feels like this this Christmas but my issue is this is usually the case AFTER you buy the gifts. Because of my recent eye injection that I had to pay for I am starting off like this. I know that Christmas is not about the gifts but it's hard not to feel bad. I have had to go without some things lately in order just to even get some really cheap gifts for my family. I am trying to think of other ways that I can give them something worth while and make up some kind of gift card for like - I will clean your car or I will scrub your toilet - you know all the things people hate to do. I hate to do them too but I want to give people something meaningful that they can really say thanks I hate that job and you are going to do it for me lol. If anyone has some good ideas please let me know! Anyway. That's all for now I have to raid my piggy bank now to see if I can afford a coffee with my friend lol - desperate times call for desperate mesasures and I REALLLLLLLY want a timmy's lol

in case I don't post again before Christmas I wish you all a beautiful holiday time with family and loved ones and may the new year bring happiness and wonderful memories!!

1 comment:

A L said...

hey beth...... i just read your comment on my blog about jason mraz... wayyyy back... i didnt know i had set my comments to be approved first... they were all sitting there and i hadn't read them any of em. oops!!!

i love jason mraz! a lot of my american friends here on the ywam base in nz introduced me! he's awesome...

bless you girl! still prayin for your eyes. and your hope. your encouragement in your heart.