Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Well I survived last week - I did not post because I worked 52 hours and was freaking exhausted. There really is nothing too new and exciting in my world these days and all. Pretty boring I know but that is the life of a single working gal at times. don't see enough of my friends for various reasons. Don't see enough of my home for other various reasons (WORK).

I Had a great talk with an old friend on MSN last night and it was so good to do some catching up - even if some of it was a little surprizing lol.

my room mate got a cat and I am allergic and he shuts him in the basement when he goes to work and I acn hear the poor thing meowing and I feel terrible but I have to work tonight I can't be all stuffy and sneezy - oh it's so mean I know but I TOLD him I am allergic

I have another injection in my eye tomorrow morning and I am NOT looking forward to that in the least. I just hope it works and speaking of working I need to go get ready

No comments: