Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's been a little while since my last post on here that talked about anything other then pilates lol. I just have not really known what to talk about really as pilates is really impacting my life for the better these days. I have been feeling really good and energetic from doing pilates. It has really made me start looking at a lot of things that need changing in my physical life and I can already see and feel a huge difference. There have been some other changes too in my life but I don't really feel like I want to talk about them right now lol. But all in all I am feeling a lot better then I have in a reallllllllly long time.

Anyway

I'll fill you all in more later as I feel more open to discuss lol

that's all for now I suppose I have to soon get ready for Pilates lol

from my perspective...i am becoming the new poster child for pilates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you wont discuss. You have a potential boyfriend don't you? Teehee. Tammy.