Sunday, January 21, 2007

just to clarify for little miss Tammy lol
I do NOT have a secret potential boyfriend ha ha ha

you are so silly
if I had a boyfriend I would be shouting it from the rooftops lol

you should know that by now!

Anyway with the whole healthy eating and pilates I have now lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks!

I feel great and am actually getting comments from people that I seem much happier
I can't give all the credit to that though

I will be honest there are other reasons

I am still not wanting to say too much about it because I am trying to figure it all out still but I will say I am finding my way in life alot better then I used to :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I had to give it a shot. Smiles.

Stacey said...

Congrats! Glad it's making you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Beth - i was thinking of you today! Thank you for your text message this past week. I hope you are well - sounds like you are on a healthy kick. Good job! I need to see your skinny self soon (haha).

miss you, angela.