Sunday, May 14, 2006

8.5 hours down - 6.5 more to go

no nap
not supposed to be working

yet again fighting a bitterness against my work place
thank god I have a job right

Thank you roxy for zipping by with coffee
how did you remember that peanut butter cookies were my favorite?
The chili is not working so well with my upset tummy from today but I will save it and I am greatful to you once more. You are a super friend and I had a lot of fun with you last night! Then again its always fun times with Beth and Rox or shall I say Dusty and Rusty lol - too funny!

I wish I had of had more then 45 min notice that she would call in sick - I would have taken a nap - brought some movies or at least a book......gonna be a long night if my friend Bobby does not come back to work with some DVD's for me.

Has anyone ever listened to the radio at this time of night on a Saturday? I feel like I have warped into some weird techno time zone and I feel the urge to do the robot dance lol

I miss Angela - sorry that I was not able to talk to you last night but you know how it is with the boys when they want to get going - I'd better go or face their wrath lol love you!

Ok, in case none of you have noticed I am now just typing to keep myself entertained lol I do not care about entertaining you - I think you all should be entertaining me actually

Sweet dreams are made of these
who am I to disagree

gotta go - I am actually starting to drive MYSELF crazy let alone the rest of you lol

hail mary full of grace
the lord is my sheppard
jesus wept

same me lol

must stay awake!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I can't believe you tell Roxy to post something new when it's been almost the same amount of time since you posted something new!! Time to update!!!