Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Well, Here I am!
I have gotten some sleep and I am FINALLY making time to write a blog.

Not sure what I feel like talking about.

It's such a beautiful day and now that I am writing I find myself glancing toward the window thinking I should go back outside lol

Nothing much new is going on in my life - same old same old really

Working and doing the best I can to have some kind of a life but with my crappy shift it's really hard. My boss fianally took me off the weekend midnights so that means I can actually see some of you on the weekends again. I am however working the 4-12 shift on saturday and sunday....pfft

I did ask if I could get smoe weekends off and he mentioned that he would try - but I am not thinking that is going to mean too much....his try doesn't seem to pan out a whole lot.

I have been working on charting out my days to try to get the most out of them. So far I am at about 2:30 on Monday lol I have a bit more work ahead of me eh

Ok well I am just rambling on about nothing much so I will stop for now but that is the update for anyone who is interested!

bye

No comments: