Wednesday, May 03, 2006

So I tried to write a blog earlier on today however it would not save for who knows what reason. I had a nice day hanging with Roxy. We went and got our hair cut together and then when I did not love my haircut (which is kinda starting to grow on me) we went and got a curling iron lol

Then We hung out with her family a bit and that is just nice to be around Hans and Cody - so funny to me to be called "Tita Beth" (Aunt in Philippino)

So I just realized - today being may 1st and all, that my nephew Christian is going to be 8 in 15 days. Wow. 8! How in the world does that happen so fast? It does not seem like 8 years ago I help him in my arms and fell madly in love with him - or since he said "Abba" for the first time - he could not say Aunty Beth - He called my mom Gee-ma lol

Well, I hate to get all sappy when some of you I am sure really don't care lol
I guess I am having a moment where it feels like you blink and time soars by kinda leaving you sitting there feeling like someone punched you in the gut and all you can say is "whut the" lol

from my perspective...time goes by too fast

No comments: