Thursday, June 22, 2006

i felt like talking to you today
i wanted to tell you about my job
how i went to owen sound this week
how big christian is getting.

i wanted to tell you tina is very much in love and is moving to hanover
how that makes me kind of sad because now there is no one left there for me to visit
kind of feels final now
home town is still home town but the people who made it home are all gone

i wanted to hear you tell me about where you had been traveling to
about all the crazy outlandish things that you find so normal
about all the crazy outlandish people you associate with

the things that once annoyed me greatly are the greatest things i am missing today

from my perspective.....it still feels strange that you are gone.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I can totally relate to those thoughts...

Trish said...

Funny how I am not the only one missing someone today. Does it ever get easier?