Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I had such a fantastic but way too short visit with my priceless nephew. I cannot believe how much he has grown in a year. He looked so odd to me. All tall and lanky and SUPER SKINNY - not sure how he stays so skinny he eats non stop. I asked him "Christian do you have a hollow leg" "No Aunty Beth I have 2 of them". He is so cute and we played and laughed histerically - he can make me laugh like no other. We cuddled a lot and watched a movie. We read stories together and just had a day and a half of fun. Talk about tugging at my heart strings though this morning before I left I was sending him off to school and he said "I did not get enough time with you Aunty Beth, now I am never gonna see you again for so long and can mommy and I come live with you" UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

I would give that kid the moon if he asked like that and if I had a long enough rope.......will post pictures when I get home from work.

Oh Tina seems to be doing very well also lol
Very happy and very in love and her soon to be fiance is very nice - I got to meet him and he treats her so well so I guess that is all that matters

well back to work!

No comments: