Friday, August 11, 2006

Can you believe I have been accused of being a "blogslacker" lol ok so I know it's true. It's been busy with the move and work - which I am not even going to get into at the moment. But I am starting to get settled - ok if that were true would I have had a full car for the last week and a half? Oh Beth your mission should you choose to accept it is to get all the stuff OUT of your car THIS WEEKEND - sigh. Maybe I should go for a swim in the communal pool today? I want to beat the children there and from what I have observed there is never anyone in the pool when it first opens. Hmmmmm - I could be on to something lol. I feel like I just ran out of things to say all of a sudden lol...I guess thats a sign to get moving!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You definitely need to clear out the car!! Otherwise people will accuse you of living in your car ;o)