Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It was heart breaking to watch you sob today.
to see you hurting so badly
I wanted to be able to say something to make it better
instead I said nothing that would help
but I rubbed your back and hugged you

I want to have faith in miracles
that God will heal your marriage
that you would not feel that you made a big mistake
but most of all that you would be happy again

the smiling giggling baby talking kind person that you are

I hope that a couple days at your moms helps put perspective in both your minds

from my perspective...my heart is aching for my friend today.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Everybody thinks that marraige is going to be great, but we are tricked. Marraige is a huge roller coaster of emotions. I feel for your friend.

From my perspective...Never get married!

Trish said...

Im sorry Beth, I was thinking your friends marraige was going bad, not thinking it may be Ellen. Forgive me.