Thursday, August 03, 2006

I have been far too busy to update you all but I survived another move on a day where it was WAY too hot to be alive let alone move things into a non air conditioned house.I had to finally break down and go buy one because I have never sweated that much in my life. I digusted myself lol. Anyway now comes the task of unpacking and I must admit that seems a little nerve wracking too because well when you have moved as much as I have you become a little skeptical that places will work out. It does feel strange living with someone again. But I mean durring the last 12 years I have slept at the Laings house enough and been to enough of their family functions to feel like Steve is like a brother to me so I feel I can trust him not to screw me over like other room mates. Anyway such is life I have that song from Annie in my head right now

"I think I'm gonnnnnnaaaaaaa liiiiiiike it heeeeeeeeeeeeere"

Anyway apart from that work is - well ya
I am going to be looking for a new job harder then ever. I still have not heard back from a job I applied to through Lorraine but I hope I do soon

2 comments:

roxiemoxie said...

ok Annie..
i'm glad you're excited to be there.

i'm poor as a mouse
i'm richer than Midas
but nothing on earth
could ever divide us...









it's a hard-knock life!!!!!!

mhl kta

Anonymous said...

:-)

I DETEST moving ...

Glad you survived it :-)

Praying that you find a job that's happy for you with pleasant people to work with ...that's 3/4 of the enjoyment of work ... the people you have to work WITH ...