Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ok so it has been a few days since I last blogged but I am trying to adapt to a "if you can't say anything nice don't say nothing at all" mentality so I just didn't write anything.

It was nice to see Roxy after work today waiting for me when I came outside - even though she scared me because I was not expecting her lol

It was nice to talk to Joanne last night and find out baby number 3 is also boy number 3 - now just have to wait for his grand entrance!

It was nice to be able to work to pay bills even though work is just not nice - I have a job at least.

I think a tent in Alberta driving brats to school for 77 bucks an hour sounds like a fun adventure lol - come on are we not all about adventures?

from my perspective...i need way more adventure in my life

1 comment:

. said...

Sweety, you ARE on an adventure! The wind just knocks your tent down now and again. Or the rain makes it a little muddy, so you have to change locations. Thank goodness you didn't have to hike it to the new digs - you have a car! And just think about all the people you talk to on the phones...you're helping them!

It's not just about the destination, but the adventure! You are doing good, keep at it!