Saturday, September 23, 2006

8 hours done - 8 more to go

I work too much

wish list:

that no one else would call in sick this weekend

that rent and car would pay for themselves so I could stay home and be a couch potatoe for a little while

that I would feel more appreciated

that I would know the words to say to express myself more assertivley (spelling??)

that the more you work the more you get what you want

for Roxy to win cash for life so she could take me on a vacation like she said she would - Roxy: "where do you want to go?" Beth: "you are talking and planning like you have already won" LOL

for my bed - I am soooooooo sleepy

that I would stop thinking that everyone at work craps on me

that I would start trying to remember that somehow, some way, hard work pays off - even when you are not getting a raise or better hours or weekends off


speaking of wishes the cutest thing yesterday my room mate's daughter said "Daddy? What do you wish for?" "grown up stuff Naomi - what do you wish for?" "skittles in a bowl" We all laughed

How simple things can be sometimes!

from my perspective...skittles in a bowl sound alright to me too

No comments: