Friday, September 29, 2006

Why is it so cold out - that just does not seem right
My toes feel like toecycles lol

went for lunch with Cheryl today
poor thing has such a bad cold and can't take anything for it
so we went to shoppers drug mart after and got her some
vitamin C (not the singer lol)

Tabitha wants me to go to the marsh with her tomorrow so she can see the turkey's
I told her friend or not if they came running she's on her own I'm outta there lol

Today is my last day on call - THANK GOD!
It's only been a week but it feels like a whole month

I have been working insane amounts and I can't wait just to get my days off and not have to talk to anyone from work

oh the joys of managment meetings they don't tell me about
or someone else doing the schedule and not even looking at peoples time off requests
then taking their day off only to let me deal with the complaints
then when I redo the schedule and post it for them to take it down and say it's not right
but not giving me a reason besides we need more coverage on wednesday because of the managment meeting - uh what meeting? I still don't know


from my perspective....i want a vacation

No comments: