Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I went to Parkwood today
it's where I go to think or write or take photos
incidentally I did all 3 today

I got to thinking about my dad
well more about my step mom actually

I am hurt by her

for more reasons that I will mention on here today but the one that is the most at the moment is that she burried my dad so far away from me and my brother.

Ok I know you may be thinking that they lived in the states so that is where she would burry him, close to herself.

But then she moved across the country
she had all of my dads things and never told us where she went but that is a whole seperate issue for another day.

It hit me today that for 1 I have never been to his grave and 2 now that she is no longer there there is no one there to visit his grave. I kinda felt like he had been reduced to a headstone ya know.

This may not seem like such a huge deal but it really bothered me.

oh I have no idea where I am trying to go with this

I went there to try to think about where I am going in life and what I want to do and stuff

ya ok

random thoughts I know

whatever

from my perspective...i am confused today

No comments: